Thank you for your understanding and support to Kan-Sho's activities.
How your support will be used
Your donations will be used to fund the operations of the NPO Kan-Sho and planning of events. Details of the activities are listed in the "Activities*" section. *We are sorry, but the "Activities" page is only available in Japanese.
(1) Donations by credit card
- Please make your payment using the form linked below. (VISA, Master, JCB, Amex, Diners, Discover)
- We use the PAY.JP system for payment. You will not receive any notification by e-mail or other means, as the payment will be made with encryption security measures in place, and your card information and bank transfer information will not be passed on to us. If you would like us to know that you have made a donation, please contact us using the contact form.
- If the payment is successful, the payment ID will be displayed.
When contacting us for inquiries or about donations, please make sure you have the date of your donation and your payment ID so that we can respond smoothly.
- In principle, we cannot issue certificates for donations from overseas.
- Donations made will be transferred from the designated account in the same way as your regular credit card transaction, based on the terms and conditions of each credit card company.
Only Japanese yen can be used for settlement, and exchange conversion to the issuer's local currency will take place at the rate and fees set by the credit card issuer.
Please contact the your credit card company for details on fees and other charges.
Normally the transfer will be made in the next month from the application date or the month after that.
Please check your statement. The name "KAN-SHO_DONATE" will be written on your statement.
Donations by credit card
(2) Donations by bank transfer
As a rule, we do not accept bank transfers from overseas to Japan, due to difficulties in terms of safety and cost.
If you strongly wish to make a donation by bank transfer, please contact us using the inquiry form. We will confirm the country of remittance and study the appropriate remittance method.
We apologize if any inconvenience is caused since our reply will be made by staff members with limited English skills.
If you do not receive a reply after two weeks, please contact us again using the inquiry form.